- Registering surgical patients (paperwork, collect ride information, inform nursing staff of arrival, update waiting family, scanning documents upon discharge.)
- Answering and redirecting phone calls.
- Collecting and reporting payments.
- Patient appointment scheduling.
- Scheduling procedures within practice management system.
- Set up all charts for upcoming patients.
- Build charts for next day patients.
- Organize and distribute mail.
- Organize and file all incoming faxes.
- Excellent customer service skills and effective communication practices.
- Strong organizational skills and flexibility in day-to-day workload.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and other web-based programs.
- Ability to multitask in a busy, dynamic work environment.
- Ability to follow Facility Standards for Ethical Business Conduct.
- Flexible scheduling including closing shift.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High school graduate or GED certification.
- Healthcare or medical environment experience preferred.
Wage and Benefits:
- Starting wage $15.00/hour depending on experience.
- The schedule offered is a full-time position for 40 hours per week.
- Full-time benefits available including health insurance, dental, vision, HSA, 401K, retirement, and others.
Email resume to Kasey Krabler at firstname.lastname@example.org
PREOP/PACU Casual Call Nurse
- Active Montana RN license
- Able to pick up (minimum) of 1 ten hour shift per pay period (every two weeks)
- Great customer service skills
- Minimum 1 year relevant nursing experience (ICU, PACU, Preop, General Surgery, ICU step down units)
- ACLS, PALS certification
- 2+ years of PACU/Preop experience
- Skilled in starting peripheral IVs
- Ability to be flexible and pick up 2+ shifts per pay period (every two weeks)
Email resume with references to Justin DuQue, PACU/PREOP charge nurse, at: email@example.com